Disdus.com provides visitors of website with opportunities to purchase and experience products/services from local businesses (“Merchant”) in Indonesia at a discounted rate (“Deal”)
When you purchase the deals (“Coupon”) in Disdus.com, you agree on the terms, restrictions and conditions associated with the Deal, of which it is subjected to the initial requirements for that Deal being met. The Coupon you purchase is redeemable for goods or services by the seller of such goods and services, defined by the Merchant. The Merchant is the seller of the goods and services and is solely responsible for redeeming any Coupon you purchase.
In Disdus.com, you are required to create an account in order to purchase any Deal. Coupon will only be sent to you after payment has been received by Disdus.com. You are required to provide information stated in the payment process (such as providing the correct bank account, name associated with bank account, news provided for bank transfer). If you have not provided the full information for completion of payment, we are not responsible for the delay of sending the Coupon and inability to match payment with your purchase order.
Please check your order carefully to make sure you enter the correct details. After you place an order and make a bank transfer to our bank account on the website, we will acknowledge receipt of your order by sending you an order acknowledgement email. With some deals we only accept one order per person and will not accept additional orders. This is specified under the Conditions section of the offer. We will use all reasonable means to keep copies of all contracts for orders placed for vouchers by you, but cannot guarantee that we will keep a copy of every agreement for an unlimited time due to the number of orders for vouchers that we receive.
When you purchase a Coupon from Disdus.com, you are restricted to the following universal terms and conditions of Disdus.com:
- Merchant Deals may be applied only to merchandise sold by Merchant, and may not be applied to taxes (PPN), service charges, shipping or handling charges unless otherwise noted.
- No cash value for any Merchant Deal.
- No cash back upon redemption or at any other time.
- The issuing of credit is at the sole discretion of the Merchant unless otherwise required by law.
- If you have bought the Coupon from a third party and are unable to redeem it, it would be entitled as your own mistake and we will not refund the stated Coupon.
- If you redeem the Coupon for less than its face value, you will not be entitled to a credit, cash or new Coupon equal to the difference between the face value and the amount you redeemed, unless otherwise required by law. You will not have any redemption value.
- Neither we nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Coupon or Coupon's unique reference number.
- Coupon may not be combined with any other gift certificates, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions, unless stated explicitly.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of this certificate is prohibited unless done so in compliance with the law.
- The Coupon expires on the date specified on the Coupon unless Merchant continues to redeem the unused cash value you paid for the Coupon. Otherwise, unredeemed Coupon will be deemed as invalid and null.
- Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms and conditions will render the Coupon null and void to the extent prohibited by law.
- Other restrictions may be noted within the Deal.
The Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed Coupons. Merchant Deals are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
1. Important Disclaimers and Acceptance of Terms In order to access certain features of the Services such as purchase of voucher and posting in forum discussion, one ("user") is required to register and create an account with us. You are requested to provide certain information and you agree to provide accurate, updated and complete information based on the terms of usage written by us. User shall not register an account with any intent to impersonate another person without any appropriate authorization. You will also be accounted responsible and binded by the laws if you were to provide false information that are not owned by you. Disdus has the right to suspend or terminate your user account if any information provided during registration are deemed to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
Thus, you are solely responsible for use of the Site and Service and any activities that occur under your account. Note that you may expose yourself to liability if your Content violates any third party rights or any applicable laws. As such, you agree that you will not and will not assists other to submit, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or use the Site for any of the following:
(i) Content that threaten, stalk, incite, harass, inflame, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the Site
(ii) Content that consitute or encourage any form of criminal offense that violates with any applicable law or regulation applicable of local, state, national or international. This applies to laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights
(iii) Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity or business
(iv) Content that is obscene, vulgar, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, false or pornographic-related
(v) Send unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, emails spam, viruses and other forms of solicitation
(vi) Use Service for any commercial purpose or non-private use
(vii) Collect any personally identifiable information from Site without express of permission
(viii) Damage operation of Service by means of uploading viruses, worms or other harmful codes
(ix) Sell or transfer your account password, profile or items related to Site
5. Removal of Content Site has the right to remove or reinstate any Content posted by User if we believe that it violates our guidelines, such as content is inaccurate, obscene, vulgar, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, false, pornographic-related or deemed as spam. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
If you believe that anything on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Password When you register for the Service you may be asked to provide a password. We strongly recommend that you keep your password strictly confidential at all times.
We reserve the right to suspend your account and/or require you to alter your password if we believe for any reason that your password is no longer secure. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from loss of passwords.
8. Third Party Sites, Links, Product and Services The site may include links to other websites. We do not control or endrose any Third Party Sites, and you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites. Access and use of linked sites, including information, material, products and services on linked sites or available through linked sites is solely at your own risk.
In any case where you are dealings with other businesses or Third Party Sites found through Site, these are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site and Services.
9. Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use of, or errors or omissions in the contents or functions of this Site, even if we or an authorized representative thereof has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the materials, information or services from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
12. Contact us You can contact us for any questions at email@example.com